i love food.

Friday, December 23, 2005

to: WHOTHEHELL.

seriously, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!? i don't need you telling me what i already know. that's why people tell me that stupidity will be the death of mankind. * does a bimbotic, uh-huh action*

You know what, i got a gift voucher and i called fangzi and asked her what i should have done with it, she sort of answered my question. But it leaves me blank in another question. Hmmm. Yeah, anyhow i screwed the day up and i shall put it all away with my, VODKA PEACH. That's retarded, i don't even want to open it. I figure it would taste like the peach tea. EEEEE. You know what, I'm seriously sad about what i said and i totally regret saying it as well. Now she think's i'm a total nutter. Not that i'm not a nutcase ( WHOTHEHELL*if you swing by again, you dont have to tell me that i'm a nutcase cos i know. i'm not oblivious to facts. ) but it's just totally wrong. I really screwed up big time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home